Whether you like it or not, you will need to build an email list. Maybe not now, but you certainly will in the future.
An email list is one of the most powerful tools in a digital marketer’s arsenal. And most especially so if you are a dropshipper or an online entrepreneur, you need a guaranteed way to communicate your new products to your customers.
Just imagine if you have reached 50,000 subscribers. If only 1% of these subscribers made a purchase from a single email campaign, you would have made a lot of money from 500 people without paying for advertising.
An email responder or automation tool is an important aspect of your business. You cannot run a wbiste without one.
Check out my top picks below.
GetResponse is more than just an email marketing software. It has a complete set of tools that you can use to generate leads and move these leads into a sales funnel, and finally convert them into paying customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Comes with free trial
- Low-cost entry at $15 per month
- Build an email list of up to 1,000 subscribers at the base plan
- Create automated drip emails and responders
- Unlimited landing pages
- Drag-and-drop editors
My GetResponse Ratings:
EASE OF USE
- GetResponse was designed with the user in mind; no coding or HTML knowledge is required to build professional landing pages and emails
- Has a drag-and-drop feature so you can create a process flowchart;program how your emails will be sent depending on how your customers reacted to the campaign
- At the entry level price of $15 per month, you will get the best value for your money
- Create and send newsletter auto-responders, drop campaigns, and landing pages
- Unlimited page visitors
- Visual email editor
- Drive sales via webinar, autofunnles, and sales funnels
Click on the images below to view my other recommendations.