Blogging is an easy way to get started in e-commerce. As a blogger, your main objective is to provide help to people for a particular niche or industry.
As your traffic grows, so will your income.
Here are the ways by which you can earn money from a blog:
- Advertising – embed advertising codes from Google AdSense or other advertising networks. You will earn money per thousand impressions, or you can earn money via pay-per-click.
- Info products – you can write eBooks or offer other digital products, such as guides and checklists.
- Services – if you are an expert about something, you can offer that service. For example, you can offer writing services, or build Shopify stores for your consumers.
- Affiliate – if you are an affiliate marketer, one of the best places to offer your products is through a blog. Write product reviews and ask your readers to check out your recommended products.
As a blogger, you need a web hosting service provider. This is the company where you will rent a server. The server stores all your website files and “serves” them to users. You also need a content management system, the most popular of which is WordPress.
If you decide to blog, you must know that the key to success is traffic. You can only grow your traffic if you do your SEO the right way.
Your focus should be:
- Writing valuable content on a regular basis
- The technical aspect of search engine optimization
- Offering lead magnets so you can get email subscribers
Blogging takes time to earn money. You need to know this at the get-go. But if you make it work, you can earn a lot of money from it, and it may even replace your income.
It is challenging to write on a regular basis, so you may want to consider outsourcing tasks from time to time. You can work with an affordable freelance writer who knows SEO, and this is going to help you manage your blog more efficiently.
RELATED POST: e-Commerce Blogging: How is B2B Different from B2C?
CLICK PAGE 5 TO TO CONTINUE.