Be it passive or active, there are many ways how to make money online with E-commerce. But which ones are the best?
Image courtesy of PNG TREE.
Today, I will share with you the five ways to make money online with e-commerce. Globally, these are the most preferred options of e-commerce enthusiasts.
E-commerce is defined as selling a service or a product. It also includes product promotions. As such, we will not be discussing investments like stocks and bonds.
The five ways to make money online with e-commerce are:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Drop servicing
By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to decide which e-commerce model you want to pursue. Choose one and then take a course—make it work and then expand your business later on.
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing has been around since the internet began. It is a process where you promote the products or services of someone else. If your viewers or readers buy what you are promoting, you get a commission.
Here is the process:
- You decide what products to promote
- You look for products where an affiliate program is offered
- You register in the affiliate program
- If you are approved, you will receive an affiliate link
- You start promoting and convince people to click on this link
- A person clicks the link and is redirected to the product page
- He buys it, and then you get a commission
As far as promotions are concerned, you can do it in many ways. The most common methods are:
- Blogging – you put up a blog and then write SEO-optimized content; you embed your affiliate link in banners or in anchor texts. As your traffic grows, more people will click your link, and then you will earn a commission if they buy.
- YouTube – create and upload videos on YouTube. Put your link in the video details section. If people click on that link, you get a commission.
- Social Media and Advertising – in this method, you create a social media page and the position yourself as an authority. You can also advertise. The more followers you get, the more potential buyers you have. You can tell your fans to try a product that you are recommending, and then you will earn a commission from that.
Whether you are blogging or doing YouTube videos, you can create several types of content to make your promotion more effective. The most common ones are product reviews, tips, and tutorials.
If you want to get started with affiliate marketing, the first thing you need to do is to choose your niche or the products you want to promote. After that, you have to select the platform.
You need to be a good writer to be a good blogger. If not, you can outsource this to an affordable writer, so you have fresh content on a regular basis. The same thing goes with YouTube; you need to be able to produce great videos for your audience to make it work.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO TO CONTINUE.