Sqribble review: can you write unlimited eBooks?
Yes, it is possible.
An eBook is one of the most common giveaways that bloggers offer on their website. In exchange of the site visitor’s email address, he gets an eBook that contains tons of information for his particular interest.
And the site visitor expects this for free.
If you are a blogger, writing content for your blog is already a stretch, so where do you get an eBook to give away?
You can either write it, hire a writer, or use an eBook software like Sqribble.
Today, I will give you a closer look at the Sqribble tool, and help you decide if this is a great investment for you as a blogger, dropshipper, or ecommerce store owner.
Sqribble review: what is Sqribble?
Sqribble is an eBook software that allows you to create and eBook without actually writing. It has hundreds of public label rights eBooks, which you can give away as your own.
The software tool the developers 12 months to make, and the developer spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to make the software.
Some of the main features are:
- Write or create eBooks
- Use more than 50 eBook templates
- Use PLR from more than 15 niches
- Content Engine
- Free Commercial License
With Sqribble, you can upload your own content, start from scratch and also create an eBook cover. The eBook maker also allows you to format your eBook so you do not have to pay a freelancer to do it for you.
The software is cloud-based, which means you do not have to install it, and you have no dependency on just one laptop. You can access it anywhere and create stunning eBooks.
Features of Sqribble
Sqribble comes at different price points. Generally speaking, all of these versions allow you to create eBooks, but they differ in the level of support and features you can get.
In a snapshot, here are the things you can do with it:
- Automatic Content – if you do not want to write your book, and if you do not have the budget to pay $100 to $300 to a writer per eBook, you can use the library of Sqribble to generate the content for you. It has lots of PLR content that you are free to use, which you can edit and re-arrange if you want to.
The eBook software also allows you to copy a URL from the web, and input that URL in the tool. After you do that, the tool will get the content of that web page and put it into your eBook.
Beware: this function is put in place so you do not have to re-type your own blog posts. Do not copy other people’s work or you will be in legal trouble.
If you already have written your content, you can also upload your book in MS Word format to the tool. The software will transfer that content to the content panel, and you can move forward and edit the content.
- eBook Covers – with Sqribble, you can choose from hundreds of eBook covers. All of these are customizable, and you can change the author name, font size, font styles, and so much more. You can create new sections on the cover, and also move them up and down.
This is great because you will not have to spend money to pay freelancers for your eBook cover. The sad thing about hiring graphic artists is that sometimes, they do not understand what you want.
With Sqribble, just choose a template and change the content.
- Make Flipbooks – a flip book is an eBook that looks like it has real pages. Most eBooks are sold in PDF format, and these eBooks look flat. With a flip book, your eBook is properly formatted. And because of this, the pages will look like real pages from a physical book once a reader turns the pages form a table or phone.
- Formatting – only novels and works of fiction do not use table of contents. But if you are writing a non-fiction book, you must have a table of contents that have links.
If a reader clicks on this link, the book will take him to that specific section. This is difficult to do in MS Word. But with Sqribble, you can do this quickly.
Here are the formatting capabilities of Sqribble:
- Formatting of table of contents with links
- Automatically create footers and headers for the eBook
- Put page labels instantly
- Drag and drop design
- Remove pages or add them in specific sections you want
- Add your own photos
- Choose from more than 300+ Google Fonts
- Change the color theme
With these features and software, it will not take you an hour to create an eBook. You will spend more time choosing your eBook cover than actually formatting and creating the eBook.
Two Major Benefits of Sqribble
Now that we have seen the features, let us take a look at the benefits.
Here are the reasons why you should buy the tool:
- Save on Cost – the typical cost of an eBook is $300. That money can only deliver one eBook and one cover page. If you will publish two eBooks, you would easily drain $600 out of your pocket. The entry level of Sqribble only costs $47, and you can create unlimited eBooks with that already.
- Save Time – it will take you hours or days designing your eBook cover and formatting your content. Hours lost is always equal to earnings lost. With Sqribble, all you have to do is to choose a template and change the title and author credentials. The formatting is automated, or you can do it manually.
With Sqribble, you can make as many eBooks as you want. You can either sell them or give them away for free.
Pros and Cons of Sqribble
In summary, here are the pros of using Sqribble.
- No installation required; access it from any computer
- Drag and drop technology
- No more wasting time searching for a “good” designer on freelance sites
- No need to wait two weeks or the completion of your book cover
- No more wasting $100 to $500 for the services of a graphic artist
- No more wasting $100 to $500 for the services of a writer
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
And here are the cons:
- Some features are locked in higher tier plans
- The 3D eBook cover is not available in the base plan
Sqribble Pricing and Bonuses
The software tool normally costs $197, but you can get it here for only $67.
At this price, you can start making eBooks and receive the following bonuses or FREE:
- Commercial License – valued at $497. If you buy now, you can start your digital marketing agency and write eBooks for your clients. Your commercial license allows you to sell these eBooks; you do not have to pay royalties or annual fees.
- Client Management Dashboard – this is a tool where you can collaborate with your clients; you just add them to your dashboard so you can keep track of your projects.
- Feedback Engine – you can easily send the eBooks and their designs t your clients so they can approve it or give you feedback. It is basically a collaboration tool.
- Free Agency Website – valued at $997, you get it for FREE. Sqribble will give you a FREE ready-to-operate website where you can start showcasing your products and services. Form this website, you can take orders and fill it with stunning portfolio.
With Sqribble, you can launch a business as an eBook writer, and also sell your service in freelance marketplaces.
Learn the Secrets to Writing Copy That Converts.
If you are looking for an effective way to write eBooks for your give away, Sqribble is a great option. You can create books in less than a minutes, take advantage of hundreds of eBook covers, and also launch a business because you get a free functional website.
Sqribble is a great tool for marketing, as you can create unlimited eBooks that you can give to your fans. Build value by creating and giving free content, without spending a fortune on writers, copywriters, and graphic artist designers.
My Recommended Tools
Why waste time and spend thousands of dollars when I already did? Stop wasting your money testing tools that do not work. I already did that. Check my recommended tools so you get only the best.
Store & Blog Builder
SEO & Marketing
Education & Self-Improvement
Videography & Animation
Your opinion is important
Dear Reader, before you leave this site, please fill up a short survey that will help me make Just Keep Shippin’ a better resource website for e-commerce enthusiasts like you.
In return, I will give you either a free membership or a free eBook course once these products are ready. The development of these products will depend on what you have to say in the survey.